EarthWorks Establish is designed to be used as a pre-plant soil amendment. This nutrient rich mix contains both soluble and insoluble nutrients for immediate and long term fertilization. Each application of Establish works to create an enriched soil condition.
The composition of Establish provides immediate and long lasting phosphorus, potassium and iron. Although Establish will show a green flush of growth about a week after application, the most dramatic response is in root and shoot development, which are areas of growth requiring available phosphorus and potassium.
This unique product has a variety of uses. It can be used as a topdressing or pre-plant soil amendment. Flowers, vegetables, lawns, fruit trees and shrubs all benefit from the use of Establish.
RATES OF APPLICATION:
- General soil preparation:
- Apply 70 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Problem or compacted soils:
- Apply 90-100 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
For best results soil should be moist prior to application. Broadcast Establish as a topdressing after aerification or slitting. To use as a pre-plant soil amendment, incorporate into the top 2-3" of the soil. Water thoroughly after application.
- General turf areas:
- Apply 90 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. of area following aerification.
- Fruit trees:
- Apply ½ lb. per sq. ft. around the drip line of trees each spring and fall.
- Flowers & Shrubs:
- Total Nitrogen (N) 1.00%
- 1.0% Water Insoluble Organic Nitrogen
- Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) 1.30%
- Soluble Potash (K20) 6.30%
- Calcium (Ca) 16.00%
- Sulfur (S) 1.50%
- Iron (Fe) 0.75%
- Manganese (Mn) 0.06%
- Rock phosphate, composted chicken manure, sulfate of potash, gypsum, worm castings and dairy manure compost.
- Rock phosphate, composted wood products, composted chicken manure, sand, sulfate of potash, gypsum, worm castings and dairy manure compost.